This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed with 750mL of distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
The EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is a complete coolan that has the following key characteristics:
– contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
– provides good heat transfer
– color pigments don’t leave residue
– chemically stable
– low viscosity
– low electrical conductivity
– compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, and Rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene)
– eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– 2-year shelf life
– UV Reactive: Yes
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors that protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with the BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standard and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, and stainless steel.