GIGABYTE H370 HD3
Intel H370 Ultra Durable motherboard with USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A & USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C, Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, Dual M.2, 7 colors RGB LED strips support, Intel CNVi WIFI upgradable slot, Smart Fan 5, CEC 2019, DualBIOS™, Anti-Sulfur Resistor.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 USB Type-A
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen1 USB Type-C™
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
Soar Free With WIFI
Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit
The Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit offers an easy way to upgrade Intel CNVi WIFI Upgradeable motherboards with new and faster Gigabit WIFI connectivity without having to upgrade to a whole new system.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 Slots (x4,x2)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry’s Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- 4 Fan Pin Headers
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Intelligent Fan Control Design FAN STOP
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Recommended configuration for VR Gaming PC*
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 480 or greater, Compatible HDMI 1.4 video output
- CPU: Intel i5 equivalent or greater
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE H370 / B360 / H310 motherboards
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
To create a seamless VR experience GIGABYTE Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 it’s obvious that GIGABYTE has the tools you need to start your journey in VR.
2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don’t just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC’s most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a ‘Main BIOS’ and a ‘Backup BIOS’, protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
CEC 2019 Ready
Save the power as easy as one click
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it’s in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement