- Concept of IoT – Digital DPS G App Software – Our solution offers cloud data management for users. With the integrated and easy-to-use DPS G App, you can access PSU/VGA/CPU data on PC & mobile devices, or even monitor multi-PSU on your mobile phone anytime anywhere.
- Smart Zero Fan – With Smart Zero Fan mode, the fan of SMART DPS G 650W GOLD starts operation at around 30% of rated load to minimize the audible noise. Besides, Digital DPS G App software also allows users to monitor and adjust the fan speed in either silent or performance mode.
- Real-Time VGA/CPU Monitoring – Digital DPS G app enables real-time monitoring of key parameters of the CPU and VGA, including voltage, current, wattage, and temperature. There is no need to close applications, web browser, and other software while monitoring your system.
- Modular cable management – The semi-modular cabling design allows you to use only those cables you need, resulting in optimal airflow and a significant reduction in system clutter. There’s no need to have extra cabling that you don’t need filling up important space.
- Low-profile flat black cables – SMART DPS G series adopt flat modular cables to enhance airflow and improve the thermal performance of the chassis. Flat cables are inherently more flexible, making cable routing easier.